Sunday, March 16, 2014

January 13, 2014

Alright so this week was exciting!! So Monday nights we are starting to do Family Home Evenings with families and it is awesome. I love it, mostly we do the lessons but its great. Also this week Elder Christian finally got his bike so he is loving that his brakes don't freeze when its snowing!!! We also have been tracting a lot... I hate tracting but now I am starting to like it a lot better. We have 8 new potential Investigators now. So I am not complaining. Also this week we went to the young mens and women's activity because it was meet the missionary night!!! It was awesome. Also I did a baptism interview for a guy named Ray who is awesome. I love being able to give baptism interviews because you get to see how prepared these people were to the gospel. Heavenly Father has his hand in every part of this work!!
 
We had a Zone meeting this week and they are really trying for obedience in this mission because they are starting to lock down on all the rules... But I guess that is good for all the missionaries so that there isn't a really bad thing that happens. But ya we visited a less active who is trying to stop smoking and we taught him about prayer and faith that sometimes he has to let go of the driver seat and let our savior start driving his car!!! It was an awesome lesson. Then Friday we had a lesson with our investigator Josie and we planned to the Plan of Salvation with her but ended up just talking about Baptism. We set a date for Feb. 1st and she accepted and then we talked about involving her family!!! She is so ready that we just need to teach her all the lessons!!! Also Elder Christian and I finished splitting our area book and cleaned it up so much because previous missionaries don't do a very good job with it! But now it is super organized!! 
 
Church was good this Sunday because we had 3 investigators there and it was great. They were excited to be there even though it was at 9 haha Also we went to the baptism for ray who I interviewed this week. It was great week I can say!!! I have been mostly trying to help Elder Christian learn the lessons because I have been slacking with that!!! But he is doing great!!! Well I hope everyone has a great week and I love and miss everyone!!!
 
Love,
Elder Escudero

No comments:

Post a Comment