Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Oct 14, 2013

The elevation where i am at is actually 6,000 + feet but its close to a exactly mile high. Well training is going great!!! Elder Dennis is starting to open up a lot more, which is awesome!!! I actually love training because I get back to the basics. So this week I went on exchanges with one of our Zone leaders. Which is sort of rare to go out with one because usually they just go out with district leaders. But that was actually really good. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. He said it was one of his favorite exchanges so far... It was a lot of fun though. 

Also this week was pretty much full of meetings. We had our zone meeting which lasted for 4 hours then we had a training meeting for everyone who is training and that was like 3 hours. Long meeting that made my head hurt!!! Glad they are over!!!! 

SO this next week we are going to be sooo busy....  So we went to church and they said that your week is now full and they weren't kidding. Our week is literally full. We are going to be so busy and now we have 6 investigator who could be baptized in the next couple months. I am soooo excited for that!!! 

This week has been pretty lame because a lot of our appointments fell through but this week looks amazing!!!! Sorry the letter is so short but I was on limited time to write this. I hope everyone can forgive me. I will be better next week. Winter is around the corner!! It doesnt get the 60's here anymore. Love and miss everyone!!! 

-Elder Escudero

No comments:

Post a Comment