Monday, September 16, 2013

August 12, 2013

Good Morning from COLORADO!!!! Well this week was really rough!!! So on Tuesday we put our car into the shop because the previous missionaries that had this car ran into a cement pole... So we have been biking all week in a 13 by 6 mile area and lots and lots of hills. Pretty great!!! It was especially awesome because it rained all week... Didn't hear about it so of course we don't have rain jackets haha But is was a lot of fun to walk into peoples home soaked and drenched!!! Hopefully we got the car back this Tuesday!!! 

So every single one of our lessons this week was cancelled... Everyone either forgot or the were not available. We also had our Zone conference this week and it was way good. Talked a lot about new ways to help people come unto Christ and to work with members!!! I always enjoy these big conferences because I learn sooo Much!!!!  

SO on Friday we got a exciting call from our mission president that Caitlyn could be baptized anytime now!!! So we called her and she called us back and said how about this Sunday!!! We were like absolutely!!! SO we planned it and got everything ready and yesterday I had my first convert baptism. I gave a talk on baptism and there were so many people there that the room was packed. I have never seen so many people at a baptism!!! 

Well even though it was a rough week, Sunday was great!!! We had a baptism, we got 2 new investigators and now we are working on the rest of Caitlyns family who is interested now!!! It was a great way to end the week!!! 

I love this gospel and I have a very deep testimony now. I am working on having a Testimony like Jacob in the Book of Mormon which his is unshakable, which I can say that I am getting there. I have seen a lot of miracles in the last 6 months!!! Cant wait to see what is next!!! I love and miss every one!!!

Love,
Elder Escudero 



No comments:

Post a Comment