Wednesday, October 23, 2013

September 30, 2013



Oh its transfer day!!!! And I am staying!! Also I am training a new missionary!!! I asked my mission president after the trainers meeting. Are you sure I am training? and he said yes I am. So at least I know I am doing something right for them to let me train a new missionary!! I don't know who it is yet but I will meet him today!!!
 
So this week was crazy!! So since I was in a trio and covering both wards on bike we were pretty busy!!! We put over 70 miles on our bikes this week!!! My legs hurt!!!! We really only worked with Less actives this week and had 20+ lessons this week combined!!! Also a lot of this week was Elder Daley saying good bye to people so nothing much happened. Oh we ate a lot of food this week!!! We had at least 2 dinners every night and 3 Sunday night. I have never been so stuffed in my life. One of the dinners was with a Tongan family that night. I finally get to sleep in my own bed tonight for the first time in 2 weeks. Oh we also had 8 hours of church and meetings that we went to!!!
 
The weather has been amazing this week. No rain and not hot. It was PERFECT!!!! I love this area also because there isn't a lot of hills!!!!  I can't wait for this transfer to start and the miracles to start pouring out because it always happens in the training program!!!! 
 
Sorry this letter is so short! It is transfer week so nothing really happens besides packing and saying goodbyes. I was able to finish reading the book of Mormon though!!! 25 days!!! I have never read anything that quick!!! My testimony in the truthfulness of that book has grown so much more!!!
 
Well I love everyone and hope everyone has a great week!!! Sorry about the short letter!!
 
Love,
Elder Escudero 

No comments:

Post a Comment