Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!!
 
Well this week was transfers week so it was slow at the begining because it consisted of people Elder Lemon wanted to say goodbye to!! So we used a lot of our miles this week soooo looks like Elder Goldade and I are biking all week!!!! Elder Goldade is a awesome companion. We get along so well its crazy!! I finally got unpacked into bishops house and we love the basement. We have pretty much our own set up!!!!
 
So the first 2 days so the weeks was mostly visiting people before Elder Lemon had to leave. Also the day before Elder Lemon left the bishop let us use his tandem bike!!! That was sooo much fun!!! We will be using that a lot more often!! Then on transfer day we went to Franktown, CO and I went on exchanges with Elder Waldorf for a few hours until transfer meeting was done down in the springs!! That was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of interesting people. I love going to a different area for a lil bit because it gives you a break from your own area.
 
Finally I got my new companion Elder Goldade. He is awesome, we have so much fun and when we had our first lesson together with Caitlyn. We taught so equally and taught really good. That lesson was way great but we found out that they are planning on getting married in the end of August... Which means she won't be baptized until after that... A little disappointed but at least she is getting married.
 
We also had a lesson with Dan. His wife is still in Ohio. But we just had a question and answer lesson and i was way surprised that I was able to back up all of my answers with scriptures. It was insane. I couldn't believe it but I was way happy. It tells me that my studies are very effective!! But now we have to wait for Anna to get home which will be next week!!!
 
We did quite a bit of service this week. We did a lot of dishes for this one family. It was pretty sad how much they don't take care of their house. I cleaned the counter and that was gross. I had to go home and take a shower... Also we moved a lady out, Cleaned the church (Which Dan was there helping clean), mowed a couple lawns, moved a lot of furniture around and ya stuff like that!!!
 
Well our district meeting we talked a lot about the Denver North Mission and we are all super excited. There is nothing to worry about because it is all gods work!! We are all doing the same thing so nothing will change besides my mission president. Love everything here, it really is the best thing anyone can do! Miss you all and thank you for all the support.
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Escudero


No comments:

Post a Comment