Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3/9/13

HEY!!!
Well we only get 30 minutes to email in the MTC. So I am on short time. But I have gotten the strongest testimony on priesthood blessings since I have been here!!! I was able to give 3 blessings this week and they have been sooo awesome. I literally have changed so much in the past week than I have in my whole life. I can't wait to get out of here haha We joke around about calling this place being a prison! But were only half kidding!! 24 of us are on a plane over to Colorado. There is a big wave of us going!!! The food is so gross haha I am making new friends, lots of friends!!! Don't really do anything anymore. Started packing today, that's weird. Our sisters are still amazing. Oh they went missing on Thursday for like 2 hours. One sister got offended and actually went to her room and started packing but the other 2 sisters talked it out and solved the problem. But I was freaking out the entire time because I am district leader and my district was missing! But Me and Elder Dively found 2 hours later!!! Well we have only had a couple problems with our district but I solved them. Sorry this letter is soo short, I ran out of time cause I had to switch laundry.... SORRY but we leave Monday 3/11 for Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment